So the greatest two weeks of my life have just ended, and I've been left with a serious case of post-Croatia depression. I keep trying to remind myself to be a bit more grateful. I'm in Italy again after all, right? Right?!

Croatia exceeded all my expectations, I've honestly never had so much fun in my life. From the ridiculously beautiful landscapes, whether it be the mountainous countryside, the expansive lakes, the rich blue ocean views along the coastal roads, or the divine islands, to the kind people, the amazing fresh food, the mouthwatering olive oil, the architecture, the culture and history, not to mention the ridiculous parties that never seem to stop, it's no wonder I was blown away.

We spent a few nights in Split, a week on the island of Hvar, a day trip to the island of Vis, and a few nights in the beautiful city of Dubrovnik. Hvar was heavenly, with lazy sun-drenched days by the water, renting out motor boats and exploring the small nearby islands, endless swimming and jumping off boats and berry eating and climbing fortresses, followed by nights filled with dancing, drinking, so many new friends, silliness and laughter that went on until the sun came up.

Croatia, I'll be back.